The Rollie R Kelley Family Foundation is accepting applications that meet the following general criteria within the Colorado Front Range:
- Programs serving inner-city ministries
- Programs improving the cultural quality of life
- Programs delivering and improving economic education
- Programs serving youth and families at risk
- Programs serving children’s health (both mental and physical)
Our Letter of Inquiry deadline is September 1st of each year.
Please submit a one-page maximum LOI addressing the following:
- A brief overview of the organization’s background, mission and program
- Summary of the project to be funded
- State the amount requested
Attachments to the one-page letter are accepted and should include the following:
- Key Staff
- Major Contributors
- Most recent 501(c)(3) determination letter
- Current Budget
The letters will be reviewed and finalists will be chosen in September.
Additional information or a full Common Grant Application Proposal may be requested and will be due October 1.
Distributions are made by the following March 31st.
Submit Letter of Inquiry / Grant Proposal to:
The Rollie R. Kelley Family Foundation Fund
c/o The Denver Foundation
55 Madison – 8th Floor
Denver, CO 80206