Applications are open to invited organizations that meet the below general criteria within the seven-county Metro Denver area (Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson). Grants are occasionally awarded to organizations outside of Metro Denver.
- Programs delivering and improving economic education
- Programs providing behavioral health services
- Programs serving children’s health
- Programs serving youth and families at risk
- Programs serving inner-city ministries
- Programs improving the cultural quality of life
The Rollie R. Kelley Family Foundation will invite organizations to apply for funding. Organizations will be notified by April 15 if they are invited to apply. Online applications will be due by June 15, 5 pm MDT. Awards will be made by December 31st, and must be used within twelve months.
If your contact has changed, please notify us by email at email@example.com.
Applications are by invitation only and must be submitted online.
- If you are limited by technology or unable to use the online system, please call 303.300.1790 and ask to speak to a grants manager. We will work to accommodate your organization.
- If the committee has further questions, they will be in touch with organizations directly.
On the online application, applicants will be required to submit:
- A brief overview of the organization’s background,
mission, and programs
- A summary of the project to be funded and amount
- Budget for proposed project (when applicable)
- Current organizational budget
- Current list of Board members
- List of key staff
- Description of major contributors in past year
- Most recent 501(c)(3) determination letter
If you completed an application by June 15, 2023 and you were awarded a grant, final reports will be due on June 15, 2024.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions about the process. No phone calls please.